TestimonialsWhat do people say about Lead Agile’s SAFe training?
VJ’s knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework helped to reinforce my existing knowledge about agile methodologies and the benefits that agile can bring to an organisation. The SAFe Certified Scrum Master course highlighted the importance of Scrum and how impactful it can be when introduced to a company or team. This knowledge – coupled with VJ’s detailed examples and explanations – made the course really enjoyable and engaging. Having a smaller class meant that we could engage more freely with one another and have rigorous discussions whilst exploring the course material, and the real-world experience that VJ was able to provide to his students during these discussions was invaluable. Having an incredible teacher such as VJ made the course extremely beneficial and enlightening to me, and it is refreshing to know that there are coaches like him out there who encourage our continuous learning and growth in the ever-evolving world of agile.
Using Design Thinking to create valuable products in the Lean Enterprise
with Certified SAFe® Agile Product Manager
The Agile Product Management course harnesses the power of Design Thinking to develop innovative solutions with proven SAFe capabilities to execute on those visions. Learn the right mindset, skills, and tools to create successful products—from inception to retirement—using Agile techniques.
Recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product life cycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers—all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
- Use Design Thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
- Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing and competitive landscape
- Manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
- Use empathy to drive design
- Apply product strategy and vision
- Develop and evolve roadmaps
- Execute and deliver value using SAFe
- Explore innovation in the value stream
- Analyzing your Role as a Product Manager in the Lean Enterprise
- Continuously Exploring Markets and Users
- Driving Strategy with Market Segmentation
- Using Empathy to Drive Design
- Defining Product Strategy and Vision
- Creating Roadmaps to Build Solutions
- Delivering Value
- Managing Value Stream Economics
- Creating Innovation in the Value Stream
What Attendees Get
- Digital workbook
- Eligibility to take the SAFe® Agile Product Manager exam – Exam fee included
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- A complimentary copy of Unlocking the Science Behind Agile by Vijayan (VJ) Seenisamy
Who will benefit?
- Product managers and directors of product management
- Product marketing managers, project managers, Product Owners
- VP of Product Management, Business Owners, Business Analysts
- Product leaders collaborating with product management, architects, subject matter experts, and business line managers
The following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Attended at least one SAFe course
- Background in Product or Solution Management
COMPANIES WE HAVE HELPED
We have trained professionals from many great companies including the following