Lead Agile Solutions train the clients with agile principles, agile mindset, and agile values through agile practices, tools, and processes with insight and practical. We train with leading industries transformations case studies that enable the clients to gain hands-on experience and practical knowledge which enable the clients to fast-track their career.
Lead Agile Solutions we provide training by the trainers with Leading industry experience and Teaching with passion, Engaging and Interactive Learning environment. We are offering a wide range of SAFe courses currently schedule and forthcoming.
Agile Coaching Services
Lead Agile Solutions provides a distinct coaching experience for our clients. Our experienced coaches inspire, mentor and coach individuals and teams along their success to master in Agile practice or implementation.
Successful and sustainable Agile transformations require a true shift in not only the processes but the entire culture of the organisation. We will support and enable your organisation to establish a roadmap to implement the transformation by Agile at Scale, Governance, Release, ART Launch and Sustainability.
Agile Assessment Services
Lead Agile Solutions conducts a high degree of Agile Readiness Assessments that identify areas that require the change or alignment before the agile transformation begins. Lead Agile Solutions assessments exhibit and prove the best practice in the enterprise and regulate the resource management to achieve the high performance on task output by the team and change the organisational culture with Agile Mindset.
Who We Are
We are an enthusiastic and experienced team who are in the industry for over 20 years with a variety of Technical/Business experiences. We offer interactive and well explained Agile coaching that enable and enhance your skills towards the diversity of job opportunities in the industry.
Stay In Touch
To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe in the Lean enterprise
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Collaborate with Lean Portfolio Management
- Explore continuous value with Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Create a role action plan
- Applying SAFe in the Lean enterprise
- Relating a Lean-Agile Mindset to the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Collaborating with Lean Portfolio Management
- Continuously explore customer needs
- Executing the Program Increment
- Defining the Product Owner/Product Manager roles and responsibilities
- Creating a Product Owner/Product Manager action plan
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Who will benefit?
- Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) certification exam:
- Attend a Leading SAFe® course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications