Why be trained by Lead Agile
- We specialise in SAFe, Scaled Agile coaching and training, which is the adapted training standard for over 70% of companies worldwide and is growing rapidly.
- We do not just train you to pass an exam – we provide you with both business and I.T. insights giving you a critical edge to aggressively advance your career.
- We offer in-depth, comprehensive, and complete Agile training in Scrum Master, Product Owner, Product Manager, DevOps, Software Engineering, Architecture and much more.
- We provide you with a clear and supported pathway to business-recognised SAFe Agile certification.
- Our teaching methods are incredibly effective, involving Instructor-led interactive training combining simulations, scenarios, role plays, quizzes, and games – it is what sets us apart from other Agile training companies.
- Our trainers lean into their extensive international working history across countless multinational conglomerates to provide you with real-world examples and case-studies in Agile transformations.
- Our students average feedback score and rating currently sits at 5 out of 5, thus solidifying our training methods and success.
Why get SAFe certification?
Recognition and verification:
With over 70 percent of the US Fortune 100 companies using SAFe, the demand for SAFe certified professionals is growing at an exponential rate.
Opportunities for career development:
Enterprises that hire SAFe certified professionals are hiring individuals that onboard faster and understand the SAFe environment more quickly than those without a background in Agile or SAFe.
Simplify certification across the enterprise:
For those looking to certify at scale within their enterprise, Scaled Agile, Inc. offers simplified license management and cost savings through a single agreement for the organization.
Membership in the SAFe® Community Platform:
Included with a SAFe Certification is membership in the SAFe Community Platform, which facilitates the management of an individual’s credentials and gives them access to a wealth of resources, such as professional development to keep their SAFe knowledge current as well as SAFe Communities of Practice (CoPs).
Access digital badges:
SAFe certified professionals receive the added benefit of a digital badge—an easily shareable version of their certification that enables them to display their achievement in email signatures, digital resumes, and social networks, to help them gain visibility in today’s ever-expanding digital marketplace.
Certified SAFe professionals are globally recognised
Please contact us directly should you have any questions as to which pathway should be taken.
Register for your desired course below to become a certified SAFe Professional today