SAFe 5.0 Scrum Master – with SSM Certification
With SAFe Agile Scrum Master certification, you can gain a deep understanding of the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. The Scrum Master is a servant-leader role aimed at facilitating the Scrum process in Agile teams. The Scrum Master is responsible for removing impediments, directing focus and creating an environment that allows high-performing teams to thrive while ensuring the agreed-on Agile process is being followed. It is the Scrum Master’s responsibility to ensure that the team has a thorough understanding of Scrum theory and practices and SAFe principles.
This two-day course will provide a deep dive into the Scrum Master role in an enterprise context, rather than simply focusing on team-level Scrum fundamentals. It will prepare you to plan and execute effective Program Increment and Iteration, facilitate Scrum events, coach Agile teams, support DevOps implementation and more.
Scrum Masters certification is designed to benefit new Scrum Masters learning the role, existing Scrum Masters who want a deeper understanding of the role in the context of a SAFe enterprise and team members who want to understand the Scrum Master role or better explain their roles to the Scrum Master.
With a SAFe certificate for Scrum Master, you will gain an advanced understanding of the servant-leadership role and the benefits that the Scrum framework can bring to organisations and enterprise-level projects.
Lead Agile Solutions is one of the leading providers of SAFe Agile certification in Australia. We provide professional SAFe Scrum certification and a range of other SAFe Agile training courses including SAFe Architect, SAFe Agilist, SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager and many more.
Our head trainer, Vijayan (VJ) Seenisamy, is a seasoned SAFe certified professional with more than 15 years of experience leading business and IT transformations. For more information about any of our courses, contact us today.
The training runs during the Australian/New Zealand/Singapore/Indian friendly timings.
Class timings :
10:30 AM (AEST) – 7:00 PM (AEST)
8:30 AM (SGT) – 5:00 PM (SGT)
6:00 AM (IST) – 2:30 PM (IST)
|Course||Price in AUD||Date||Book Now|
|SAFe® 5.0 Scrum Master - with SSM Certification|
19th and 20th of Jun 2021
|SAFe® 5.0 Scrum Master - with SSM Certification|
14th and 15th of Aug 2021
At Lead Agile Solutions, we recognise that undertaking Agile Training is a significant commitment, so to help ease any apprehensions you may have, please feel free to go through our general FAQ, which answers many questions upfront.
What do people say about Lead Agile’s SAFe training?
VJ’s knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework helped to reinforce my existing knowledge about agile methodologies and the benefits that agile can bring to an organisation. The SAFe Certified Scrum Master course highlighted the importance of Scrum and how impactful it can be when introduced to a company or team. This knowledge – coupled with VJ’s detailed examples and explanations – made the course really enjoyable and engaging. Having a smaller class meant that we could engage more freely with one another and have rigorous discussions whilst exploring the course material, and the real-world experience that VJ was able to provide to his students during these discussions was invaluable. Having an incredible teacher such as VJ made the course extremely beneficial and enlightening to me, and it is refreshing to know that there are coaches like him out there who encourage our continuous learning and growth in the ever-evolving world of agile.
In this two-day course, attendees will gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares attendees to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. This includes learning the key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute Iteration Planning.
- To perform the role of a SAFe® Scrum Master, attendees should be able to:
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Digital workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) exam – Exam fee included
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- A complimentary copy of Unlocking the Science Behind Agile by Vijayan (VJ) Seenisamy
- Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam
Who will benefit?
- New Scrum Masters who need to perform the role
- Existing Scrum Masters who would like to understand their role in the context of a SAFe enterprise
- Team Leads who want to understand the Scrum Master role
- SAFe Release Train Engineers who want to coach Scrum Masters on their role
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
COMPANIES WE HAVE HELPED
We have trained professionals from many great companies including the following