SAFe 5.0 Product Owner / Product Manager – with SAFe POPM certification
Enhance your enterprise-level Product Owner / Manager skills with SAFe Agile Product Owner / Product Manager certification from Lead Agile Solutions. Through this course, you will learn how to apply SAFe Agile principles to the PO/PM roles. You’ll gain the skills, expertise and mindset necessary to perform the role of a SAFe product manager in an Agile Release Train and deliver a superior product through the planning and execution of Program Increments.
PO/PM SAFe Agile certification will provide you with the tools and insights you need to apply Lean principles to break Epics into Features and refine Features into Stories. You’ll learn to manage Program and Team backlogs, collaborate with Agile teams to forecast work and prepare and lead Iteration and Program Increment planning. With PO/PM SAFe certification you will develop the skills you need to deliver continuous value and relentless improvement through the application of SAFe Agile principles.
This course offers a wealth of benefits to various professionals beyond product owners/managers including scrum masters, release and solution train engineers, business analysts, Agile coaches, business owners, development managers, portfolio managers and more.
Lead Agile Solutions is one of the leading providers of SAFe Agile certification in Australia. We provide professional Safe Agile Product Management certification and a range of other SAFe Agile training courses including Project Management Certification, SAFe Scrum Master, SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager and many more.
Our head trainer, Vijayan (VJ) Seenisamy, is a seasoned SAFe certified professional with more than 15 years of experience leading business and IT transformations. For more information about any of our courses, contact us today.
The training runs during the Australian/New Zealand/Singapore/Indian friendly timings.
Class timings :
10:30 AM (AEST) – 7:00 PM (AEST)
8:30 AM (SGT) – 5:00 PM (SGT)
6:00 AM (IST) – 2:30 PM (IST)
|Course||Price in AUD||Date||Book Now||Coming soon...|
At Lead Agile Solutions, we recognise that undertaking Agile Training is a significant commitment, so to help ease any apprehensions you may have, please feel free to go through our general FAQ, which answers many questions upfront.
What do people say about Lead Agile’s SAFe training?
VJ’s knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework helped to reinforce my existing knowledge about agile methodologies and the benefits that agile can bring to an organisation. The SAFe Certified Scrum Master course highlighted the importance of Scrum and how impactful it can be when introduced to a company or team. This knowledge – coupled with VJ’s detailed examples and explanations – made the course really enjoyable and engaging. Having a smaller class meant that we could engage more freely with one another and have rigorous discussions whilst exploring the course material, and the real-world experience that VJ was able to provide to his students during these discussions was invaluable. Having an incredible teacher such as VJ made the course extremely beneficial and enlightening to me, and it is refreshing to know that there are coaches like him out there who encourage our continuous learning and growth in the ever-evolving world of agile.
SAFe® 5.0 Course Owner / Course Manager Certification
Delivering value through effective Program Increment execution
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise by becoming a SAFe® 5 Course Owner/Course Manager (POPM). During this two-day course, attendees gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively perform their role in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments.
Attendees explore how to apply Lean thinking to decompose Epics into Features and Stories, refine Features and Stories, manage Program and Team backlogs, and to plan and execute Iterations and Program Increments. Attendees also discover how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the relentless improvement of the ART.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager role
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories
- Refine Features into Stories
- Manage Program and Team backlogs
- Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
- Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
- Becoming a Product Owner/Product Manager in the SAFe enterprise
- Preparing for PI Planning
- Leading PI Planning
- Executing Iterations
- Executing the PI
- Becoming a Certified SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Digital workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) exam – Exam fee included
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- A complimentary copy of Unlocking the Science Behind Agile by Vijayan (VJ) Seenisamy
- Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam
Who will benefit?
- Program or Project Managers, Scrum Masters
- Release Train Engineers, Business Analysts,
- Agile Coaches, and Business Owners.
- Development Managers, Portfolio Managers
- CTO Consultants, Product Managers and Product Owners.
- Delivery Managers, Solution Train Engineers, and Software Developers
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Attend a Leading SAFe® course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
COMPANIES WE HAVE HELPED
We have trained professionals from many great companies including the following