SAFe 5.0 for Architects – with SAFe Architect (ARCH) certification
SAFe Architect certification provides system, solution or enterprise architects with the training needed to lead Lean-Agile transformation, work across organisations and effectively lead teams to deliver Agile architectural solutions.
This course will provide an in-depth understanding of Lean-Agile architecture and the roles and responsibilities of the Agile architect. You’ll learn how to apply SAFe principles and values to develop Agile architecture that’s aligned with business value and effectively communicate architecture vision and intent.
With SAFe Architect certification, you will also learn the skills needed to effectively lead and coach Agile teams, lead and support Solution Trains and Agile Release Trains and prepare architecture for Program Increment and Iteration.
SAFe Architect certification will not just benefit system, solution and enterprise architects. It can also offer a range of benefits for architects in support disciplines, software developers, technical managers and product leaders.
Register for the SAFe Architect course and you’ll receive official certification upon completion, a one-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform and a free copy of Unlocking the Science Behind Agile by our head trainer Vijayan (VJ) Seenisamy. VJ is a seasoned SAFe certified professional with more than 15 years of experience leading business and IT transformations.
Lead Agile Solutions is one of the leading providers of SAFe Agile certification in Australia. We provide professional Leading SAFe certification and a range of other SAFe Agile training courses including SAFe Architect, SAFe certificate for Scrum Master, SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager and many more. For more information about any of our courses, contact us today.
The training runs during the Australian/New Zealand/Singapore/Indian friendly timings.
Class timings :
10:30 AM (AEST) – 7:00 PM (AEST)
8:30 AM (SGT) – 5:00 PM (SGT)
6:00 AM (IST) – 2:30 PM (IST)
What do people say about Lead Agile’s SAFe training?
VJ’s knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework helped to reinforce my existing knowledge about agile methodologies and the benefits that agile can bring to an organisation. The SAFe Certified Scrum Master course highlighted the importance of Scrum and how impactful it can be when introduced to a company or team. This knowledge – coupled with VJ’s detailed examples and explanations – made the course really enjoyable and engaging. Having a smaller class meant that we could engage more freely with one another and have rigorous discussions whilst exploring the course material, and the real-world experience that VJ was able to provide to his students during these discussions was invaluable. Having an incredible teacher such as VJ made the course extremely beneficial and enlightening to me, and it is refreshing to know that there are coaches like him out there who encourage our continuous learning and growth in the ever-evolving world of agile.
Attendees can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe® Lean-Agile enterprise when they become a SAFe 4 Architect. The SAFe® for Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions. During this three-day course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
This course is for senior technical contributors who need to understand the role of System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects in Lean-Agile enterprises. The course is also appropriate for individuals desiring a deeper view into how architecture enables continuous value flow and how architects engage in, and contribute to, a Lean-Agile enterprise.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Architect attendees should be able to:
- Architect using SAFe principles
- Align architecture with business value
- Develop and communicate architecture vision and intent
- Plan architectural runway to enable delivery success
- Architect for continuous delivery and Release on Demand
- Lead and coach architects and team members during Program Increment (PI) Planning and execution
- Provide leadership during a Lean-Agile transformation
- Exemplifying Lean-Agile architecture
- Architecting for DevOps and Release on Demand
- Aligning architecture with business value
- Developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent, and Roadmaps
- Preparing architecture for Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Coordinating architecture throughout PI Planning
- Supporting Continuous Delivery during PI execution
- Supporting new Strategic Themes and Value Streams
- Leading as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Digital workbook
- Eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Architect (ARCH) exam – Exam fee included
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- A complimentary copy of Unlocking the Science Behind Agile by Vijayan (VJ) Seenisamy
Who will benefit?
- The following will benefit from this course:
- System, Solution, and Enterprise architects
- Architects in supporting technical disciplines
- Experienced software developers
- Technical managers making architectural decisions
- Product leaders collaborating with architects
Those who attend this course should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and must have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending this one.
COMPANIES WE HAVE HELPED
We have trained professionals from many great companies including the following