Leading SAFe 5.0 – with SAFe Agilist certification
SAFe Agilist certification is a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) enterprise leadership qualification. A certified Scaled Agilist will have a deep understanding of the value of business agility and the power of Lean-Agile principles for driving transformational change.
At Lead Agile Solutions, we provide certified Scaled Agile training that will give you an in-depth understanding and knowledge of SAFe principles and their grounding in systems thinking, Agile development and DevOps.
In this two-day course, you’ll learn to apply the principles and values required to become a Lean-Agile enterprise leader, lead transformation and create and manage high-performing teams.
Through the SAFe Agilist course, you will explore and learn how to implement Lean Portfolio Management, learn skills to prepare and execute effective Program Increment and Iteration and coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Participants will also gain insights into using design thinking for Agile Product Delivery, how to drive release on demand with a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and create a DevOps culture.
Lead Agile Solutions is one of the leading providers of SAFe Agile certification in Australia. We provide professional Leading SAFe certification and a range of other SAFe Agile training courses in Melbourne including SAFe Architect, SAFe Scrum Master, SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager and many more.
Our head trainer, Vijayan (VJ) Seenisamy, is a seasoned SAFe certified professional with more than 15 years of experience leading business and IT transformations. For more information about any of our courses, contact us today.
The training runs during the Australian/New Zealand/Singapore/Indian friendly timings.
Class timings :
10:30 AM (AEST) – 7:00 PM (AEST)
8:30 AM (SGT) – 5:00 PM (SGT)
6:00 AM (IST) – 2:30 PM (IST)
|Course||Price in AUD||Date||Book Now|
|Leading SAFe 5.1 - with SAFe Agilist certification|
17th and 18th of Jul 2021
|Leading SAFe 5.1 - with SAFe Agilist certification|
28th and 29th of Aug 2021
At Lead Agile Solutions, we recognise that undertaking Agile Training is a significant commitment, so to help ease any apprehensions you may have, please feel free to go through our general FAQ, which answers many questions upfront.
What do people say about Lead Agile’s SAFe training?
VJ’s knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework helped to reinforce my existing knowledge about agile methodologies and the benefits that agile can bring to an organisation. The SAFe Certified Scrum Master course highlighted the importance of Scrum and how impactful it can be when introduced to a company or team. This knowledge – coupled with VJ’s detailed examples and explanations – made the course really enjoyable and engaging. Having a smaller class meant that we could engage more freely with one another and have rigorous discussions whilst exploring the course material, and the real-world experience that VJ was able to provide to his students during these discussions was invaluable. Having an incredible teacher such as VJ made the course extremely beneficial and enlightening to me, and it is refreshing to know that there are coaches like him out there who encourage our continuous learning and growth in the ever-evolving world of agile.
During this two-day course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by using the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
Participants in the class gain insights into mastering business agility to thrive in competitive markets. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. Attendees also learn and practice the skills to support and execute PI Planning events and coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Class participants will explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and Design-Thinking approach to Agile Product Delivery. Learners will also understand how to implement a Lean Portfolio Management function within their enterprise.
To perform the role of a SAFe® 5 Agilist, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Road-map
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
- Thrive in the digital age with business agility
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establish Team and Technical Agility
- Build solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Explore Lean Portfolio Management
- Lead the change
- Become a Certified SAFe® 5 Agilist
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Digital workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist exam – Exam fee included
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- A complimentary copy of Unlocking the Science Behind Agile by Vijayan (VJ) Seenisamy
- Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam
Who will benefit?
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
COMPANIES WE HAVE HELPED
We have trained professionals from many great companies including the following